
I had Thanksgiving with my mom and sister, Aleen, this year.
The group was small but the food wasn't!

Livvy was putting olives on her fingers only fast enough to eat them off.

We got out Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving and fun decorating our place. Our tree is just the right size and away from little hands.

Last Sunday we decided to decorate our Gingerbread House. Livvy just wanted to eat all the candy and frosting.

We didn't make it perfect at all but just had fun. We tried it and it even tastes good. If you could, you would see a couple bites out of the roof.
I love this time of year. We purposefully drive slowly down streets and watch for houses with a lot of Christmas lights. She loves the lights. We went to the festival of lights for Family Night last Monday and I thought Livvy would be going crazy for the lights but I think she was overwhelmed at how many there were. She'll probably enjoy those things more next year.
1 comment:
I think that's a very cute gingerbread house! What a fun tradition to start.
By the way, I haven't seen your mom in at least 10 years! I'm glad you put a picture up of her :)
Post a Comment