Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Update

I had a parinatology appointment last week and an OB appointment yesterday so it's time to update. I'm actually at the point where everything is going to speed up since I will be having OB appts. every 2 weeks and then every week soon after that. I also will be starting non-stress tests (NST's) in 3 weeks and will do them every week. And I will still be going to parinatology every month. I did all of this last pregnancy, with Olivia, but it is SO different when you already have a toddler and need someone to watch her while you go to all of these appointments. I didn't have anyone else to worry about last time. And what am I going to do with the next? Well, there's awhile that I don't have to think about that but for now I'm going to use all my baby-sitting resources. It was hard to always be leaving work during my last pregnancy but this is still more of a challenge.

But onto baby girl #2...she is doing fabulous. As of last week she was 2 lbs. 14 oz. They tell me that that is 1 week more advanced then my due date but it doesn't change my due date. The weird thing about that is that Gavin was 2 lbs. 13 oz. when delivered at 32 weeks. So, she's actually 4 weeks bigger than him. But he was a small little guy. But her being bigger is much better than her being smaller since that would mean that there are problems with the placenta and my health too. So, all is great there.

My OB is saying that we will deliver anywhere between 37-39 weeks. I'm thinking it will end up being in the 38th week, since that's what they decided with Livvy but the parinatologist is saying that we'll see as we get closer to that point.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Excuse me! You haven't called me AT ALL to watch Livvy for your appts. She can come and play with Logan anytime. Please call!

Missy said...

Sounds like things are going great! Do you go to perinatology at Utah Valley? That's where I am going! :)