Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 weeks old

I want to show some of the pictures I've taken since we've been home. Ella has changed a lot already. 3 weeks ago today she was born and here are some of the pictures we've taken since then.

She has had her 2-wk check-up with our doctor and as of Friday, the 4th she weighed 7 lbs. 1/2 oz. (just a 1/2 oz. away from birth weight)- 17%. She measured at 20 1/2 in. (1 1/2 in increase since birth) and 55% for that. She sleeps about 3 hours at atime at night. She doesn't sleep so much during the day because she wakes up when I put her down.

We came home from the hospital on Friday, the 21st. This picture was taken the next day. She's asleep in her bouncer. I love that piece of furniture. I liked it more before with Livvy. Now it's hard to keep Livvy out of it and off of Ella, mostly.
This was taken Sun., Aug. 23rd.

Mon., Aug. 25th. Daddy had already gone back to work and started school, too. But, luckily, Grandma was with us most of the day!

Later on in the day on Monday, 25th.

Tuesday, Aug. 26th at Grandma's house. We decided to spend most of the day there. But it's definately easier staying at home than going anywhere the first few days.

There is a jump in days. This is from Saturday, Sept. 5th. I think I was scatterbrained about taking pictures. But here's daddy with Ella.

Sunday, Sept. 6th. She looks so cute asleep.
Today, Sept. 9th. Liv jumped in my bed with the baby and I had to get them together. It looks like Ella is trying to pull Livvy's hair.

I had to add a picture of the cute big sister. Can't forget her. She's been so good with having a baby around. A baby that never leaves!

Asleep for just a few minutes. She doesn't sleep long unless she's in someone's arms.


Wide awake now!

making a funny face.

I wanted to show comparitive size after 3 weeks.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Cute! She has changed even since I saw her! I don't know where this week has gone...I need to get over there and munch on that baby!

Amy Kaye said...

cute cute cute! You pick the cutest names as well. I was watching Ella enchanted the other day and I thought "Ella is a cute name" This was before I saw you named your baby Ella.

Scott and Stef said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Oh I love her! You're making me baby hungry!