Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coo Coo Ca Chu

Since I blogged last Ella has started to smile and coo. It is my favorite. It is the rewarding part of the day when she "talks" to me. This picture is during one of those times...
This was taken earlier today, at 8 weeks old.
I could just eat her! (eew)





This was taken at 6 weeks, Sept. 30th.

Here's a crying picture



AND THERE'S OLIVIA...

This girl is so much fun.




Today Olivia picked up her toys by herself for the first time. I didn't say or do anything. I only turned around and she was picking up and putting away her toys.
She has also been saying full sentences like "Where are you going?" "What's that?" "It's a mouse." etc. I don't know if that's common but I want to remember this about her age.

5 comments:

Scott and Stef said...

Your little girls are so cute!! I can't believe Ella is already 6 weeks! We miss you guys! We will need to stop by during Christmas to see you and your kids.

Taryn said...

So cute. The girls really look distinctive to me. Does Ella remind you of Olivia, or do they look quite different to you too?

Thanks for the update!

Emily said...

Yeah, I think my girls look different. I just expected to have a little version of Livvy but Ella is all her own with her own features. I have been thinking that Ella was more Alatriste than Marsh but I saw baby pictues of Melissa and she looks like her. She looks like I did too, except I was much fuller! haha

Emily said...

Stef, you have to let me know when you're coming for sure. It would be good to see you and your cute family. Let me know.

Cajsa said...

So cute Emily!!