Sunday, March 21, 2010

We are still here! I have been gone from the internet world for a lot of reasons but I always feel this need to be updated on here and that's probably more for my benefit than for anyone else's.

Last week we went on a little family vacation to San Diego. We went to Sea World and crossed the border. It was good to get away and it was much-needed.

It was the anniversary of Hyrum's Dad's death yesterday and it was fresh in our minds. It is hard to relive those feelings. He is missed.

Hyrum's birthday is tomorrow. It is a little tainted by his dad's death. I think it's weird for him too since he's turning 30.

I will post more later and get some pictures up. But until then, we are doing okay and really enjoying not having anyone sick! That has really sucked. Yeah for Spring!

1 comment:

Amy Kaye said...

Ya, you are right. I do need to post some stuff about James potty training. Since having the second kiddo I haven't taken much time to post on both my blogs. But I have posted some new stuff recently and I will for sure post some stuff about potty training.