I seriously can't believe how quickly the time has gone in the last few months. All I have to do is look at Ella and then I realize it even more. She is closer to one than zero now. She is even more fun. Some of the things about her now are:She's crawling all over. She's just started to master it but it's not enough for her. Oh no! She's on to pulling herself up and standing now. It's never enough for her, she has to do more. She's my type A personality baby! But at the same time she is pretty content. She's a sweety. When I expect her to be bad and cranky because of no nap and/or hungry she is so good.
She's a mommy's girl. Livvy loved me but felt exactly the same about her daddy and grandma's and everyone, it seemed. She never had a stranger anxiety time and was fine in all situations. But Ella has to know where I am always. She starts to get whinny when I come close to her, even if she had been fine right before seeing me.
She smiles at EVERYONE! All anyone has to do is talk to her and she lights up. It's so cute to see her do this. I think it makes people, including strangers, feel pretty cool.
She loves food! She has loved every food she's tried. She's had her favorites (strawberries, bananas) and not-so-favorites (meats) but she will eat anything you put near her mouth. I need to post a picture of how huge she opens her mouth. She is very serious about eating. I hope she stays this eager through her toddler years. ;)
She babbles all the time and really loud too. This is a problem in our apartment during Livvy's nap time since Livvy is always aware of Ella. But otherwise it's just cute.
She's a terrible napper. She wakes up the minute you put her down most of the time. She was doing better at this but she regressed since most of her nap times have been in the car lately and she can't figure it out at home anymore. I can't let her "cry it out" since Livvy trys to rescue her or Ella just climbs around in her bed (no crying-just play). She's always been a bad sleeper but it's not getting any better, despite her age.
This post is more for me and my memories, hence the details. You forget so much. Some of it seems like a blur.
4 comments:
oh my word she is cute! can't believe she's 8 months already! glad all is well with you guys!
she is beautiful! you have a beautiful family! congrats on the graduation! :) hope to get together soon!
She is such a cutie! It's so crazy how fast time flies and how quickly they grow up!
Ella is growing up so fast! She's even changed since I saw her in March! Both of your girls are beautiful. I wish we lived closer so I could see them more often! Miss you!
Post a Comment