Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know?

I know this isn't important but the new layout/design of my blog is really bugging me. I didn't mean to save the changes that I made in blogger's new design page but I did so here is my blog-changed forever, it seems...unless someone knows how to fix it. "Anyone...anyone...??" (I'm saying that in my head with the tone of Ferris Bueler's Day Off) "Anyone...??"

Update: I just found out how but now I don't know how to update html/javascript so I can customize my blog the old-school way! Grrrr...

2 comments:

Guin said...

Hi Emily! Its Guin. I know how frustrating the changes can be. It took me weeks to change the colors on mine. Under the Design tab, I think there is still the link for the background.

Taryn said...

I glad to hear how do do this stuff. Joel played around with it for a few minutes but was afraid that the changes might be irreversible, so of course (as you know from looking at our bare-bones blog design)we didn't mess around with it anymore. I actually thought that what you had on your blog was very cute. I'll have to look at what designs they have now that I know there is hope to revert my blog back to its original form if I so choose.