In these pictures we were trick-or-treating at Hyrum's work, the medical clinic. The doctors dressed up and stayed in a few patient rooms passing out candy. Some were pretty creepy.
Ella's hair is a mess but this is the only picture I got with her antennae on. She kept pulling them off but they are so cute. She is also getting completely sticky and got my mom all sticky too. But Grammy loves her lil' girls so she can handle it.
We carved a pumpkin and Livvy watched, mostly. It was a scary tree. Livvy likes Scooby-Doo a lot lately so I don't think it was a big deal for her.
The girls and I went to another party-thing on Friday night and that was fun. I didn't get any pictures of it but we got a ton of loot. I didn't realize it then, but I actually won a big bag of prizes (full of games and play-doh, so that was cool).
Halloween lasted all weekend and maybe even longer since it was on a Sunday. It was fun to dress the girls up more than one day and celebrate a little more. Here are some pictures from Saturday. No one in Utah did Halloween on the actual day since it was a Sunday this year so this is from the day before. Here's my cute kitty-cat, Ella.

3 comments:
I love this post! I especially love the first paragraph...made me laugh! What cute pictures! It looks like you guys had fun!
How cute! You gotta love Halloween.
Hi Emily. Cute cute kids! I'm also a month late on Halloween. I figure I'm just going to be that way. How are you doing? Were you able to get Livvy potty-trained yet? How is that going. It's really frustrating isn't it? Well I hope you are doing well. Love you!
Post a Comment