Friday, April 8, 2011

Dance Class

Liv was in a Dance Class for a couple months and it was fun to see the things she learned. She's not a "natural" dancer, by any means but it was fun to see her follow the teacher's instructions and learn to follow. She did learn a few cool steps and had a lot of fun with the props, etc. doing Livvy's hair in a bun was no easy task every week. She has SOOO much hair!

I don't know what we'll do next. It would be fun to put her in a class again and see her have fun and learn more; or maybe swim lessons first. I don't know but she needs something. I don't know about preschool. It seems too early for school everyday. I want something a couple days a week for a couple hours but haven't looked too much into it. Joy School would be cool but would need a good group of moms to do it. We'll see...

No comments: