She was kindof scared of the candles and Livvy helped her blow them out.
The girls are playing with their birthday presents we got them. We got them matching Pascals so there would be no competition for them.
Even though Livvy is in the picture, I love the exitement on Ella's face. She was saying "Yeah! Happy Birthday!"
You are now officially 2 years old and with it, a little more sassy! With all your sassiness and spunk you are also very tender-hearted and sweet. You love to cuddle after getting up in the morning and mid-day nap. You put your head on my shoulder and pat my back.
Some of your favorite things include: balls, puppies, kitties, "choo choos", babies, fruit, "get" (drinks), Tilda, Chuck E. Cheese games, swinging on the park swing, coloring (you call it "colors"), you also love books and talking. In fact, I hear you 'reading' your books aloud a lot ot yourself. It is very cute.
You sing along to the songs Mommy and Daddy sing to you. Some of the ones you know are "Andar en la Luz", "I am a Child of God", "I Love to see the Temple", "Mother, tell me a Story" and others. You point out every bus on the street and scream "Bus!" You make sounds for cows and horses on the paths and highways we take.
You can say so many things. Examples are: "What happened?", "Are you okay?", "I don't want it.", "Mommy, want to color?", you are starting to show more possession too and state that things are "Ella's". You are starting to pray for others in your prayers. You can count really well. You get caught on 4 in English but go right through in Spanish.
You are are very active and very strong. I should have known from the day you were born. As the nursing staff was trying to weigh you for the first time, you were moving all over to the other side, as though you had somewhere else to be. Just as you are physically strong, you are very determined spiritually--it's your personality. You often try things without complaint.
You are are very active and very strong. I should have known from the day you were born. As the nursing staff was trying to weigh you for the first time, you were moving all over to the other side, as though you had somewhere else to be. Just as you are physically strong, you are very determined spiritually--it's your personality. You often try things without complaint.
You are a sweet little girl who has blessed our lives for the last 2 years in so many ways. I am grateful to have seen you grow, learn and share your love in this time and that you will continue to bless our family even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment