with potty-training still moving along & Ella slowly progressing toward full independence, she often doesn't "quite make it" & wets her undies. So, she kicks everything off but forgets to put new ones on or refuses when I tell her that she needs to. I tell her that she's naked & needs clothes. Since yesterday shes been telling me she does have clothes on.
Really? You could have fooled me.
3 comments:
Oh my she's funny! Love it!
This is too HILARIOUS!!! Potty training is not an easy task and I absolutely despise doing it!
That's so funny. Hi Emily! How are you doing? I hardly ever read blogs anymore. Life has been a little hectic. It was so good to see you and your family in March. They are so cute. You look great too! I hope to see you again sometime in the near future. Love you!
Post a Comment