Monday, July 2, 2012

End of Pre-school & beginning of Summer

Livvy's last day of preschool was May 17th and they had prepared a program for the parents. Some people brought the whole family but since I knew they discouraged that because of the distraction of other small children, I stayed home with Ella and Ashton while Daddy went with Livvy. He video-taped her program and had a good time with Livvy. It was good he went since he took the day off work to be with her.
Dad was playing with Livvy and other kids on her last day.

This is Livvy eating her breakfast next to her teacher, Miss Maryalee. She was a sweet teacher.

The temperatures are rising and, by the calendar, it's officially summer. Wew. I can't believe school has already been out for a month. Not much has happened with us since. The time is just going fast. But for the sake of posting something, here are some photos of some of our adventures...
This is a picture that we got take from a carnival we went to in June.
It was a NICU reunion and it was very cool.
I think Hyrum actually looks pretty good with his big, red nose.

We tried to get a good look at Thomas the Train in Heber but it
was a windy, rainy day and we decided not to stay long.

Just a cute picture of Ash at 9 months.

We went to the This is the Place Monument and park before it got
too hot outside and we all had fun. This big mama-goat was trying to eat
our wagon. It tasted like baby food, I'm sure, thanks to Ashton. 

They had so many baby animals! It was fun for the girls to walk around with them
and touch them. They had a cute little pig that Livvy kept following. Well, this baby goat, too.

And this is from our trip home. A classic sign of a fun day.
 

1 comment:

Pipers said...

I love this last photo!! So darn cute.