I always feel like Labor Day is the official close of Summer. I guess it's not since school has already started but up until this year that has meant nothing to me. I haven't really had to pay attention to the "school schedule" for the last few years. So, with Summer officially over- to me- it's about time I posted a few things that were in it. WARNING: it's going to be a big one & full of pics to show we actually survived it.
This is of a Primary water party July 28th. They had a homemade splashpad and Livvy and Ella were some of the few kids who ran through it several times.
| July 25th. |
These are a few pictures from Pioneer Day. I love how the girls are claiming the fireworks to themselves. They took turns giving Daddy some to light up. But they soon had to move them, finding that Ashton would try to play with them and roll them away.
| Baby Lexi and the puppy want to see fireworks, too. |
We took FHE to the Timpanogos Temple in July. It was fun for the kids to see it, since we usually go to the Provo Temple. I took other pictures but my camera is dying so this is the only one...
| July 23rd |
| I just thought this was funny. |
JUNE
We got a summer pass to the bowling alley. We only went 2 times since the girls only bowled a few times before getting bored with it and just wanting to play with other toys there. It was more fun for Hy and I.
At the end of June, Bryan and his family came down from Oregon to see us all. Michelle's family is here too so they spent a couple weeks with family. This is a picture of all of them at the Hill Airforce Museum.
This my mom with 3 of my brothers. We're just missing Joey.
All of us that were in Ogden went to the Dinosaur Park together. It was such a hot day but fun that they were with us.
Ashton's 10 months old in these pictures and it's fun to see the changes- since they are happening all the time!
| his first days of crawling. Once he figured it out he it was like he always knew. |
| Love these girls and the friendship they have |



1 comment:
Such a cute family! Those girls are so cute and I love that they get along so well for you. It is that sisterly bond.
Post a Comment