My mom doesn't live too far away but, most often when she comes, she stays overnight and leaves the following day. She came on the 1st to pick up my nephew, who was getting his wisdom teeth out to prepare for sending in his mission call. I just wanted to post a few pics of the visit.
 |
| Here's Alec playing a game with the girls. They adore him! |
My other nephews, Zach and Coleman, whom I rarely see, came over so we could celebrate Zach's birthday with him. They had just experienced a horrible tragedy of loosing everything in a house fire and we are grateful they didn't get hurt.
 |
| This was taken Nov 10th. The snow came fast and hard. It left nothing untouched and I like this view from my front window. |
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about the house fire! That is so horrible and sad. I hope they are doing okay. I'm sure that is something that takes a long time to recover from. I am just so sad to hear this news.
Post a Comment