Sunday, July 14, 2013

Announcing...



Dallin Hyrum
He was born yesterday, July 13th at 1:13 p.m. It makes it that he was born at 13:13 on the 13th. He weighs 7 lbs. 10 oz. and is 19 1/2 in. The delivery went well and he's pretty perfect, really. He's been loved and kissed (and poked) by the sisters and Ashton. I will go into more detail later about his arrival into the world, etc. but for now, I just wanted to announce that He's Here and well! We are still in the hospital but the kids are anxious to see and hold him again soon.
 
 
 
 
 



Right before his bath.

4 comments:

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said...

Darling baby boy! It's fun how your babies have a nice sibling resemblance. He is very cute...and HUGE (just kidding...but relatively speaking, I guess he takes the cake. Certainly a respectable size! :). I'm glad it all went well...and I just wanted to add that he was also born in 2013. 13 looks like this boy's lucky number! Congrats on another beautiful baby!

Kris said...

He looks so sweet Emily! Can't wait to meet him some time in the hopefully not-too-distant future! Hope your first week at home with 4 has been good, or at least sane :)

Missy said...

Congrats!!! He's precious!