We celebrated Livvy's birthday by going bowling. She had been asking to go there for a while and so that's what we did. Hyrum and I took turns holding Dallin and helping the kids with rolling their balls down the aisle. It was fun but I didn't get any good pictures of the day. And then, on Monday, the 19th we went to the zoo. It was Ella's day but it was for all of us. The kids landed on this Rhino for a while. I know the pictures are all of the rhino but their faces were worth preserving, so I posted them all.
We went to the zoo's splash pad and let them all get wet. I stood in the shade with the baby and kept an eye on them.
We took a couple rides on the carousel. I only had my phone on with me so the pictures are not as good but pictures, non the less. I was right next to Ella and Ash. Hyrum stayed off, with the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment