Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 Christmas Card for you

This is our digital card for you! :D Not much has happened in our year to note of in an official "Christmas Letter" so I didn't write one this year. The major event in our lives has been Dallin's arrival in July and adjusting to having 4 kids ever since.
Livvy ended 1/2 day Kindergarten and started 1st grade this year. She is continuing in the dual-immersion program in Spanish. It requires double homework but she enjoys sharing what she's learning in all of it.
Ella started preschool in October at the local high school. She is loving the attention from all the teenagers. She still makes a pretty fun shopping buddy on the days she stays home from school.
Ashton in 2 and I don't think I need to say more about that...pretty self-explanatory. He was slow with his speech but has made up for lost time!
Dallin is adored and cared for by his little mommies and myself every day. Even though our lives have changed tremendously with his addition I can't imagine life without him now.

So, that's probably what that Christmas letter would've said, had I written one. Do you feel more caught-up?
I wanted to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to my good friends and family whom I don't get to see but think of often.
We love you.

No comments: