Ella was a Baby Bulldog for the year at the local high school. There were about 20 kids to a few high school students and 2 teachers. Ms. Williamson and Natalie (don't remember her last name) were the teachers and were nice. It was more of a short-term daycare than it was a preschool but it was fun for Ella and she felt special going to "school".
They made a big deal out of the graduation. It was really cute.
They put together Memory Books for each of the kids and gave them to them on their last day. It was filled with photos they took of the kids playing and doing activities and wrote little things that they had observed.
I had my hands full at the event since I had the two boys with me and Natalie, one of the teachers, held Dallin for me so I could take some pictures of Ella.
This is one of the students who did a lot of extra work helping with the kids.
Mmmmm...cake.
1 comment:
What cute babies! Can't believe she's that old!
Post a Comment