We have church at 11:00 and that allowed us to have some time to get us all ready. Hyrum bathed baby boy for his special day.
Just before leaving for church.
So here are some pictures with us at the park together.
| First and foremost, Baby Jared... |
We had chicken salad croissants and a bunch of fruit. Sherie was nice to make the chicken salad and bring it. I had deli meat too for anyone who didn't like that.
![]() |
| Dallin is a runner and my dad made it his duty to keep an eye or two on him. The more the better. |
We were so glad to have family be with us. It makes it extra special this way.
![]() |
| Kurt and Lexi |
It was a lot colder than these photos would have you believe. It was windy and chilly.
![]() |
| Jared was bundled up most of the time. He was sleeping in this photo, snuggled in Daddy's arms. |
| Grandma and Jared. She made this adorable blanket that he's wrapped in. |
| It was so sunny, for us and for Jared. I can't blame him for wanting to keep his eyes closed. |
I took some photos, later, at home of just Jared.
I couldn't leave any out since they are all so cute.
I know I don't even need to say this. "It goes without saying". I Love this little baby so much! He is so sweet and loveable and all of us get joy out of holding and being with him all day. It has been a blessing to have a newborn in our home. In Spanish they are called 'Recien Nacido' which means, literally, 'recently born'. He has recently arrived from our Heavenly Father's care and into ours. There is nothing more precious than that.
We love you, sweet Jared!
![]() |
| I can hear his "coo's" when I see this one. |













No comments:
Post a Comment