I am doing some last minute things before they head out tomorrow morning. I am putting together Pillow Treats. I found a few gems online as I searched for ideas.
I also found that the thought I wanted for the glow sticks required me to buy a download and I didn't want to so I created my own version. It may not be as glamorous and beautiful but I'm fond of my little creation.
I also wanted to give the leaders who are going a little something extra. I found this cute idea here. She cited using this other blog for the printout. That comes from here. So, a few clicks and I printed this out and attached it to a couple pairs of socks for each leader and it came to be like this.
This next one should have gone with FUN DIPS but I had them printed off and when I went to get candy, I went to 5 different stores, only finding 5 FUN DIPS and had to resort to a diff. candy. I don't think the girls will mind what candy it is but it doesn't have the "play on words".
I did another one, using REISEN and Rolo candies in little, tied up bags but I didn't' take a picture of them.
They all turned out cute and served their purpose. It was nice to help in a small way, anyway.
I met up with the girls and leaders in the morning and got to see them off.




No comments:
Post a Comment