Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is definately more fun with a kid. We celebrated Halloween a few different days so I got to dress Livvy up a few times. She was a butterfly for Hyrum's work party. Thurs. night I went with a friend and her son, to a carnival-type thing, then Friday I just put her in her pink kitty outfit. She wasn't feeling good so we didn't go trick-or-treating. Plus, the candy would've just gone to ME anyways!




I thought I would be a flower, since I was holding the butterfly anyways. I'm sure you've already figured out Hyrum's costume. He had a movie theme at work so he thought he's go back to the clasics.

2 comments:

Maile Fano said...

Hey emily, I picture tagged you in my blog.

Ingrid said...

I LOVE all your costumes! You look so great, and I can't believe how Hyrum looks EXACTLY like Charlie Chaplin- straight face, pose, and all! I love Livvy's tutu and wings! And you were a beautiful flower, Em! I miss you guys and really wish Jaren and Livvy could play together. He would love her! Love ya!