Monday, March 2, 2009

Special Delivery

It's about time that I announce that I'm having a baby! We've known for a while now and I'm finally letting the masses know! We found out on Christmas and it was the best present.

The due date is August 29th.
The crazy thing about that is that Olivia was due the 30th. Can we get any closer? I'm just hoping that they don't have the same birthday- AND that I can make it through all of Summer. I think we'll be at the pool even more this year.

I am at 14 weeks right now and I feel like every thing's okay-for now. I went to my doctor at 10 weeks and heard a heart beat. That is always so neat, especially since that is the first sign of life for us. I am going in later today for my next appointment and will be having an ultrasound in 4 weeks, most likely.

I will be observed pretty closely with this pregnancy, just like with Olivia. So, I'm going to be having frequent visits- not only with my OB- but with the Perinatologist monthly and also to have non-stress tests weekly but those will be later on. I will give updates on how things are going.

6 comments:

Scott and Stef said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys! You definitely need to go to the pool a lot in the summer! That is what I did :). We miss you guys!

Silly Shermans said...

How exciting Em!!I hope and pray that everything goes well for ya...Olivia is going to be a great big sister!! CONGRATS!!

e said...

Congratulations! What happy news!!!

Anne said...

Emily and Hyrum, contratulations! I'm happy that things are progressing nicely so far. That's such wonderful news. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anne Burt

Missy said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to here if it is a boy or a girl, or are you keeping it a surprise? Such wonderful news, we are happy for you!