Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Independence day weekend was great. Not only for the holiday but for the simple fact we got to hang out for a long weekend. So nice! On Friday we had Carne Asada with Hyrum's family and then went to the festival on Center St. in Provo. It was crowded but ok. It was unseasonably cool for July here in Provo. We were there all night but I don't have any pictures of the day. Then Saturday, the 4th, we went to IHOP for breakfast- just the 3 of us and started off the day. We skipped the parade and I'm okay with that. We went to my mom's place for dinner, movie and fireworks later on. I only got a few pictures of us there.








She loved every firework. We could see the neighbors too and it was non-stop from them and us. It was extra fun this year to have Olivia be so excited about every thing. Not that it was boring before, just more fun now. Hope everyone had a fun weekend and many more this Summer.

3 comments:

Missy said...

That little Livvy sure is a cute...and so is that cute little pregnant tum tum of yours!

Taryn said...

It looks like a fun weekend. Can I just say that you look GREAT! You are just beautiful.

Unknown said...

I just want to pinch Livvy's cheeks!!