Monday, September 28, 2009

30 and Thriving

Yeah, it's true. I am still alive after having my 30th Birthday. It was last week and I'm older but not dying! I am loving this new chapter of my little life...2 little girls who depend on me for everything and are so super darling.

About the age, I don't feel any different. The cool thing about it is that I will never look my age. My mom is 65 and looks GREAT! People always she is 10 years younger.

My teenage years feel like so far behind me even though I can remember a lot about them. My 20's were great. I started them by serving a mission for the Church and meeting my husband. Then they were spent being married to him, traveling, working, and going through all types of experiences together. And now, for the 30's, I want more sweeties to come to our family (I still need a break in between, don't worry). And I may go back to school. I'm not sure about that since I want to give my best hours to my kids and make sure they get the best of me. We will move again, perhaps several times. Hyrum will start and finish Grad. School or begin his career- we are unsure abt that. Most of all we will raise our children, with every attempt to not make too many errors.Those are some of my goals/hopes for the next few years.

1 comment:

The Armitage Family said...

I am so happy for you! Happy BELATED Birthday :) Baby Ella is adorable and of course, Livvy is such a cutie. Keep the photos coming!