Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures from 2 months ago

I kept forgetting to post these but they are so cute so I'm posting them anyway. Ella was almost 2 months old in these. My neighbor is really good and took some good ones. Thanks Tiff! To check out her website, click here.


First is big sister, Livvy! I love this shot she got of her.

I have my favorites and this is one of them.








Love this one...


That tongue is sticking out even more now!

That's the view I get of her all the time and it's cool to have it captured.


She fell asleep and actually stayed asleep. I was amazed.
























4 comments:

The Armitage Family said...

These are absolutely precious! I especially love the ones of you and both girls. Too cute!

e said...

Pretty girls :)

Taryn said...

Beautiful. All of them are gorgeous but I LOVE the one of you with the baby. I'm curious, did you friend take all these pictures? If so, what was her light source? It is so nice...

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

oh my goodness your girls are gorgeous! love the new pictures em! hope you guys have a terrific holiday! love ya!!