Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Wedding and a Funeral

Last Friday my niece, Melissa, got married in the Salt Lake Temple and then had a reception in Ogden. I didn't take even one photo! I am waititing for my family to post on Facebook or myfamily.com and see them there but until then...

Hyrum unexpectedly had to drive his brother from the MTC to his mission, in Denver. He had to go Saturday morning so he left the reception early to be home for the next day. It was a quick trip for him-just drove there, slept over and left for home the next morning. We love Denver. It would have been fun if we could've gone together and done more.

But I slept over in Ogden since we had my Grandpa's memorial on Saturday morning. All of my siblings were there; they flew in to be at both family events. The memorial was kindof weird. Not traditional in any way but not much in my family is.

The wedding was great. It was FREEZING! in Salt Lake that day- I think like 14 degrees or something. But the sealing was nothing less than perfect. The reception was fun. It was a party but still classy. Well, like I said, photos are coming later.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

What a busy day! It sounds like it was good overall though.