Being pregnant is sure a lot of fun. Seriously, "fun" isn't the word for it but it's interesting for sure. Some things about it for me are...
1) I can't have enough watermelon. I don't have any in the house right now and ate it all up yesterday. What now? Oh, I have to go to the store tomorrow. That's all there is to it.
2) Bathroom trips are happening ALL the time! I haven't really counted how many times I'm in there a day peeing but it's a LOT. Every time Livvy tells me she has to go while running- I'm practically running with her to go. Yikes! It makes going anywhere really interesting.
3) It's harder to stay hydrated when you already have kids to keep you occupied. It got really hot really fast here and all of the sudden I need a lot more water. ALL of us got the flu last week and I really didn't keep up on my fluids (having a hard time anyway) and I ended up in L&D with an IV overnight. Not fun and I'm keeping better track since then.
4) I'm excited, for sure but just barely starting to realize that this baby is really coming. I haven't put a ton of thought into the changes, etc of this new babe and now I finally am. I think it's because you are busier with kids and don't have as much time for reflection and basic logical thought. (is this just me?)
5) I have a new love. Hyrum got me a contour body pillow a couple months ago and It's amazing. If you haven't tried one, you need to. sleep got so much better.
Update on THIS pregnancy for me...
I am not at such a high risk as I used to be. I had "chronic hypertension" with the girls and was highly monitered for preeclampsia but I don't have it with this one and everything is going pretty well so far. So, I only have ultrasounds every 6 weeks and I do have to do NST's but only 1/week and only from 32 weeks+. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment