ength, I think, when I left for my mission. It's been so long and I don't remember. It's fun to have a change.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
chopped!
I have a lot of hair. I always have. I had been thinking about how I wish that I could leave my hair down some days during the Summer but can't because I have too much hair and it gets too hot. So, I talked to my hair stylist and she said she would thin it out a ton and that should help. I do that all the time so I knew I needed to do more. I was thinking that my hair was pretty long and I could donate it to Locks of Love if I had enough. So, when I went to Jill to cut it that was the first thing I asked. The minimum is 8 inches so that's what I did! I had her cut 8 inches off to start (all in a ponytail holder to keep it together and send it) and then she styled, shaped and thinned. It's been a long time since I've had my hair short. It was about this l
ength, I think, when I left for my mission. It's been so long and I don't remember. It's fun to have a change.
ength, I think, when I left for my mission. It's been so long and I don't remember. It's fun to have a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Em!!!
I love your haircut! :)
So excited for the lucky girl that gets a wig of your beatiful hair. The cut looks great on you!!
Post a Comment