Hyrum gave me a contour pillow a few months ago and I instantly loved it. Bu
t I didn't love it as much then as much as I am loving it now. I just slept over at my mom's place for 2 nights and it had to come with me. It is made by LeachCo and comes with a washable cover on it.
It kindof makes me laugh because I've seen the movie "The Back-up Plan" and the Jennifer Lopez character can't sleep without it and gets kindof obsessive about it. I hope I'm not that bad but I am pretty possesive.
Last week I was at Costco with my mom and Livvy (Ella was home with dad, asleep) and we were passing by some Pillow Pet looking things. But they were different. They are pillows, stuffed animals, and sleeping bags in one. AND they are so soft and made really well. My mom, of course, had to get them for the girls. They had 4 different ones to choose from: a brown bear with brown sleeping bag; a pink hippo with brighter pink sleeping bag; a green dinosaur with green sleeping bag; a brown puppy with blue sleeping bag.
Livvy wanted the green dinosaur and she told Gamma that Ella would want the puppy. She was right, too. They were only $15 each and cooler than pillow pets. They are called Snuggle Buds and I have seen that Target and Amazon had them too but for more $. They are great. We brought them home and they had to get right into them.
t I didn't love it as much then as much as I am loving it now. I just slept over at my mom's place for 2 nights and it had to come with me. It is made by LeachCo and comes with a washable cover on it.It kindof makes me laugh because I've seen the movie "The Back-up Plan" and the Jennifer Lopez character can't sleep without it and gets kindof obsessive about it. I hope I'm not that bad but I am pretty possesive.
Last week I was at Costco with my mom and Livvy (Ella was home with dad, asleep) and we were passing by some Pillow Pet looking things. But they were different. They are pillows, stuffed animals, and sleeping bags in one. AND they are so soft and made really well. My mom, of course, had to get them for the girls. They had 4 different ones to choose from: a brown bear with brown sleeping bag; a pink hippo with brighter pink sleeping bag; a green dinosaur with green sleeping bag; a brown puppy with blue sleeping bag.
Livvy wanted the green dinosaur and she told Gamma that Ella would want the puppy. She was right, too. They were only $15 each and cooler than pillow pets. They are called Snuggle Buds and I have seen that Target and Amazon had them too but for more $. They are great. We brought them home and they had to get right into them.
Here is Liv's dinosaur when the bag is stuffed in.

It can detatch from the sleeping bag too. Honestly, Livvy has not slept in anything but in the green dinosaur pet since my mom got it for her. She has slept in it on the floor in the living room, on her floor by her own bed and at Gamma's house.
Here's Ella's Puppy. She stayed in it for a while and does during the day if we are watching TV or if she just wants to but she's still sleeping in her crib without being in the sleeping bag. We have, however, put the puppy in her crib with her and she loved it.


Here's Ella's Puppy. She stayed in it for a while and does during the day if we are watching TV or if she just wants to but she's still sleeping in her crib without being in the sleeping bag. We have, however, put the puppy in her crib with her and she loved it.
2 comments:
Your girls are too stinking cute! Has your mom sold her house yet? I would love to be able to hang out with my mom like this. It would be so nice!
So cute - I haven't seen those before but I agree, much cooler than pillow pets. I love your new family pic by the way. And we need to get together!!! It's been waaayy too long. I think I dropped the ball, though. I think you were the last one to e-mail me and I never replied. So, when works for you next week? Monday, Thursday and Friday work well for us. Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment