I remembered that August was month to go to Thanksgiving Point. Every Tuesday was $2 in every attraction. I met up with my cousin, Maile and her cute kids to go to the Dinosaur Museum. I forgot my camera so my pictures were taken with my phone and not as good. But here are a few to share...
The girls had so much fun playing in the sand and water.
This is of the sand pit area. I found sand in their clothes and diaper, too.
just got a photo of the big guy on our way out for the day. It was a lot of work with the two active girls but it was so worth it for how much fun they had.
I found the girls like this outside our apartment.
They call this a "forest". It's just an area outside our apartment but they like going inside-just the two of them.
They love sticks! I am always having to throw sticks outside after they make their way into my place. I think Livvy was pretending to fish here.

Hyrum and I took the girls to Thanksgiving Point for another $2 Tuesday. This time Hyrum was with us and we went to the Farm Country petting zoo. We didnt' even stay to have the girls ride the ponies since it was so busy and so hot. The line to wait was really long so we decided to go back another day and do double rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment