Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little bit of Ella

I noticed that I have a few pictures of Ella that I want to have in here. For all the times that we've gone to the Heritage Park museum this year, I had yet to get a good photo of Ella while on the horses they have. But this trip, that we took April 27th, I finally did! She posed for the camera, finally! and I like how they turned out.


I love this girl. She's sassy and opinionated. That sound negative but her sass and quick opinion are often refreshing. It's nice that she knows what she wants and sticks to it. She doesn't give up and will be successful in many things in this life because of it. She is sweet and gentle too. She is very quick to catch on to concepts and new things.

This means more to me than anyone because I have photos of me and my sister doing the dishes when we were little and in our underpants. I even remember one of my sister in a short dress and no undies on. We must have liked doing the dishes a lot!
 

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Cute pictures of an even cuter girl!