Olivia's 7th Birthday
Olivia wanted a Wild Kratts Birthday. There was a lot that could be done with it but we were going a little simpler this year and did piñatas, cakes or cupcakes and presents. We made all the piñatas and cakes and it was fun.
Ella's 5th Birthday
Ella wanted a Frozen-themed Birthday this year and it only really amounted to the piñata being that way. I think my simplicity came from having school start in the middle of their birthdays. Actually, it started on Ella's birthday this year, the 19th. Being as she started Kindergarten, she started a week later but Liv started on Ella's bday.| We liked the pull-string style this year. It was a lot more fun and a lot more effective. |
Ashton's 3rd Birthday
| I couldn't get this to go the right direction but wanted to show the firetruck piñata that Livvy and I put together for Ashton's big day. I'm not sure he loved it as much as Liv and I did. |
No comments:
Post a Comment