July 16th. Love these cheeks. Can we say kissable?
July 26th. Look who thinks he's playing with the big kids on the Wii...
| He's using the Wii remote, if you can see that closely. |
| July 30th. Ella wanted a couple pictures taken of herself so I obliged. :) |
July 19th. We went to the horse exhibit at the U of U natural history museum. It was a cool exhibit. The even did a cute thing for member families involving horse activities, horse cookies and flavored lemonade. We all had a good time.
July 30th. Olivia's primary teachers were awesome and so dependable. I wish they could all be that way. They grew fond of the kids as well and had a little splash-time with the kids at the splash park to say good-bye before moving away. That's one of the disadvatages of living in a college town. People move in and out so quickly. But you meet some pretty cool people along the way.
| looks like fun to get so drenched. |
Aug 2nd.
| We found Dallin "helping" us a lot to unload the dishes. Too bad we were trying to LOAD them. |
| He is such a big helper with many things. |
| Ella loved swim lessons. I remember her teacher's name is Dallin. She was a cute "Dolphin" |
| Ella is getting her turn to practice swimming with her teacher. |
Aug. 14th. We were enjoying being outside. I just got a picture of this little guy.


No comments:
Post a Comment