Sunday, September 28, 2014

Announcing Pregnancy to Family

I didn't want to just say, "hey, guess what? I'm pregnant. I wanted to have a little more surprise factor and make it a little cute. I made this old nursery rhyme into a personal ideal. For the weeks following our surprise pregnancy news, I kept thinking about how crazy I am to have so many little kids and to add one more! This nursery rhyme hit home a little. (not a show home, just figuratively speaking (wink and smile)).
 
So this paper was inserted into the back of the bedtime book that my mom read my kids one night that I was staying over at her place.
 

and this was the next page.

 
 
We, of course, had already told the kids. As they are getting older they are understanding more and catching on to things. It didn't seem right to filter our conversations but better just to allow it in the open. But that was just a talk. When we found out the gender of the little one, we surprised them all with blue balloons. That was fun.
 
 
Hello Baby Boy




No comments: