October 11
It seems that the only way I know to have a change of hair style is to do it dramatically. I had been growing it out for a few months. At first just because of finances and other things and then later, in the end of summer, because I knew I would just put my hair up every day anyway because of the heat. I would do buns and pony tails every day and might as well keep the length. But as summer was getting over I was feeling done with the style and was ready to donate. I wanted to be able to donate a good amount for a nice size wig and waited a little longer and then it was time to chop. She cut 12 inches off and here are some before and after pictures. One of the salon's managers started to tear up when seeing my long locks before and knowing I was giving them away. I don't if she was more touched by the donation or more sad that I was cutting it all off. She said I had little mermaid hair. haha.
The next day I took a selfie and sent it to my mom to show her. It shows the day-after style.
They had braided it in separate braids and then cut to keep it together well. All I had to do was put it in an envelope and send it on its way. It feels good to have someone else benefit.





No comments:
Post a Comment