Bryan, Michelle, and their kids all came to visit at the beginning of July this year. We don't get many visits from them so it was a treat, for sure. I made sure to go to my mom's to spend time with them.
 |
| A picture of Bryan and Family and Gramma too. |
 |
| We all jumped in for this one. |
 |
| This is Brett King's wife. She is so friendly and sweet. |
 |
| The King's have 2 older kids and then a set of triplet boys. They are fun. |
The 4th of July at our house. We went to the parade in the morning with Bryan, Michelle and their family. I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of it but it was fun to be with family and the kids loved being with Bryan's kids. Especially loved the rides on their shoulders. In the middle of the day we played at home.
Later on, we did fireworks outside our driveway and did a ton of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment