I was feeling like it's been awhile since I posted and that's mostly because even if I am not posting, I get on to see what me friends are up to. It's fun to see everyone else's lives. But as I was just "checking" on everyone I realized that most are having a lull like me at the same time. This Summer has been SO busy! I didn't know that it would pass by so quickly but it is seriously flying by!
Part of that is because baby girl is headed our way and I never feel like I have everything physically ready for a baby to come to our home and therefore I feel busy trying to get myself and home together. And then, on top of that, I have so many stinkin' appointments. I know I already expressed that but seriously, I have a minimum of 2 but starting next week I will have at least 3 and somtimes 4. And as of last week, we are down to one car. Hyrum's transmission went out and it will cost as much as the car is actually worth to fix it. So, for now, he's riding his bike or I'm taking him to school and work.
The thing that perhaps stresses me out more- because it's the sooner of items- is that my mom is retiring and my family is coming together to celebrate. On top of that we are trying to have a family reunion and other activities that require lots of planning and I'm the only child that lives close to my mom and need to do a lot. I know it sounds like a complaint and it could be but I really am so excited to have my mom retire. I am going to be blessed to have my mom more often in my life. My kids will not remember her time spent at work. They will only remember her rolling on the floor with them and adoring them.
We are planning Liv's 2nd Birthday for the beginning of August. It's going to be Saturday, the 8th. We are having it early since we still don't know when I will be induced and Livvy doesn't care when we have it.
1 comment:
You probably have less than a month left until the baby comes! I can't believe it! Good luck with all the preparations! I hope they go pretty painlessly.
Post a Comment