
These were taken on Jan.4th. He measured 11 1/2 lbs. and 23 1/2 in. at his 4 month pediatric appointment. It showed him being in negative percentile. The pediatrician expressed concern but I assured him I'm feeding him all the time around the clock. He was eating every 1 1/2 hours at the time and was waking still in the night a couple times to eat. I called a breastfeeding specialtist when I got home to see if I really needed to worry and she assured me that he was gaining on the upper side of average and it made me feel a lot better. Sometimes pediatricians don't really understand fully-breastfed babies growth.
On another note: Ashton loved his swing for the first few months and it relaxed him but now he doesn't last long before he wimpers. I guess cause he sleeps better in his bed now and not so well anywhere else. Our little Thumb Sucker.


Jan 11th.


Jan. 12th with Gramma. I love this picture.

Jan 13th. Sleeping in daddy's arms.

These pictures were taken on Jan. 24th, at 5 months old. I put his blue bear next to him to show comparison of size. He measured at 12 lb. It's give or take a couple ounces. I did it quick in my brother's clinic.

2 comments:
Hi is adorable. I too love the picture of your mom and Ashton cuddling. And he's a thumb sucker? How do you like that? Does it keep him happy? It's very cute.
Oh he is SO cute Emily! I love that pic of him and your mom, too. So sweet.
Post a Comment