I just realized that I never blogged about Christmas. It was in the middle of my internet-outage. Bad timing! Well, anyway, for sake of being caught up and not missing the super important events- it's late but oh well.
We went to my mom's and stayed a 2 nights and 3 days at her house. It was fun to have the girls play with their cousins and for all of us to be together. We went to Damon's house for Christmas dinner the night before. Here are some pictures of Ashton and his cousin, Lexi. Ashton is 4 months and Lexi is 1 month in these photos. It's fun to see a comparison of size.
I love the picture here of Ashton playing with his binkie. What a cute "baby Jesus". And I DO love that little Mary, too.
Mary got tired of just sitting there and started playing with things. Jake made a cute shepherd- if only his sheep (Ella) would obey!
I got a couple pictures of the family we got to enjoy on Christmas. Here's Michelle and her husband, Russ.
And Missy and Kurt, with baby Lexi.

Christmas Morning...

Christmas doesn't seem to last long enough. We spend a lot of time worrying about getting the right things for people and then they open all their presents, have exciting moments, but quickly those moments are over. Just now I'm thinking about how Christmas already feels like it was so long ago. If only it could stay with us a little longer- at least the parts that are magical and sweet.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I can't believe that two of your nieces are married already, and one's a mom! So crazy! I think that the pictures of the babies side-by-side is not quite as interesting for a size comparison as it is for comparing their development! SO MUCH happens in those first few months of life and those photos illustrate that perfectly. Aston is clearly the older baby...not just based on size but on his obvious interaction with the world.
The girls look like they had a good Christmas with lots of fun times with family! That always makes Christmas extra special!
Post a Comment